The City of Saskatoon provides funding for affordable housing developments including,
- Permanent Affordable Housing – rental, supported ownership.
- Transitional Housing – short to mid-term stay, typically up to 3 years
- Crisis Shelter Housing – short term stay, typically up to 90 days
Eligible Affordable housing projects qualify for funding assistance in the form of a cash grant of 10% of the total project costs. The city encourages submission from both experiences and new project developers. However, the following conditions are applicable,
- Funding is provided for project development but will not consider for operational funding
- Projected should be located within the city limits
Please visit City of Saskatoon’s Incentives for Builders & Developers section for more information.